From Aparna’s kitchen
Ingredients (For Six parathas)
1/2 cup Multigrain/wheat flour
1/2 cup Ragi flour (Finger millet)
1/2 cup Jowar flour
1 cup finely chopped Spinach
3,4 Garlic cloves finely chopped.
1 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 tsp celery seeds
1/2 tsp Coriander/Cumin powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric
Chilli powder or Green chillies optional
How to proceed
1. Mix all the dry ingredients first
2. Make a paste of Spinach & garlic with very minimum water
3. Mix the paste & the dry ingredients together & add enough water to make a Dough
4. Keep this dough aside for at least 30min or you can make the dough & keep it
in the refrigerator for next day.
5. Divide the dough into portions
6. Roll out each portion & make it round.
7. If you like put sesame seeds on the top
8. Cook on the hot Tawa on both sides with little ghee/butter/oil/cooking spray etc
9. Multigrain green paratha is ready … Enjoy with Jam or yogurt.
Tip: We can even add Moong flour, or Sattu flour in the dough. Also instead of Spinach we could add Methi leaves or Coriander.